A little about me (Sonia) below:
- Life is a gift, a privilege.
- Recognize that life is also a journey and joy is a choice. Throughout this journey my soul strengthens, my character develops, and my future unfolds.
- Grateful for much.
- Hope and a lesson exist in every situation known to man. There really is nothing new under the sun.
- Work in progress.
- Want to love others unconditionally – no strings attached. Life is not about me, never will be, and never was.
- Life is full of choices – want to make the good/right ones.
- Smiles really work and people are smart. Try to respect others enough to always be sincere. If I’m not feeling sincere, I will usually own up to my mood and apologize.
- Like many, lots of titles – wife, mommy, daughter, sister, sees-ter to some (in lieu of SIL), aunt, friend, project manager (over twelve years), trainer (eight years), and Six Sigma Green Belt (six years).
If there’s something else you would like to know, please just ask!